Australian NTK/NGK sensor purchase

Barry C. Forrest embarry at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 20:14:29 GMT 2001

funny, my name is Barry too!

I looked over Bosch product list and they do not show a 13246.  Do you
have the 10 digit number off the part?  I show a 0 258 003 *** for the 3
wire heated sensors but since this is a NTK/NGK then it may not have it.

I've been discussing O2's with Bosch and there tech engineer has told me
numerous times that the sensors are all interchangeable and the only
change on the 13*** numbers is for the correct connection so you don't'
have to cut and splice your old connection.  Have you looked at a
13077?  that is the typical GM style 3 wire OE connector type.  Not sure
about the range on it though.

thanks

Barry F