V6 Vortec to V8 Vortec Conversion

Gregg Dickson gdickson at sbti.com
Thu Aug 16 18:00:33 GMT 2001

Al,
I may be missing something here but there is an OBDII version of LT1 Edit
available from www.carputing.com (developed by Dave Hempstead & Ken Kelly).
As a matter of fact we are currently mounting a GP on it and have 25 of our
30 required orders to get the 15% discount level.
As far as scanners for OBDII, there aren't many choices yet. I decided to
get Alex Peper's OBDII Explorer package (www.obd-2.com). There is another GP
being put together for it with a 40% discount ($73 for GM) at
www.impalassforum.com. This site is down because many of the Impala folks
are in Detroit this week.

email me off list and I'll send you a bunch of other OBDII links if you
wish.

Gregg Dickson
Enterprise IT Architecture
Stonebridge Technologies