V6 Vortec to V8 Vortec Conversion

Gary Heuston gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil
Thu Aug 16 20:20:53 GMT 2001

there is a free edit project already started (freeedit.sourceforge.net).  Here
is the original post to the LT1_edit mailing list by Alex Newman:

<quote>
ok, well here is a little idea i had today.
  with all the talk and post about things like the LT1_Edit loader,
  VEmaster,
  the vin changer,etc.. i figured why not just make an open source
  project!!!
  instead of everyone flaming each other over legal matters why not just
  DIY =)
  Enter FreeEdit..

  if there is enough support we can get this done.
  hope to see and talk to you guys later

  http://zander.dns2go.com to find out about FreeEdit
</quote>

if the idea appeals to you (it does to me) check the site out, and maybe shoot
Alex an e-mail showing your support...its not gonna happen unless there is some
interest behind it.

Gary
gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil