GM guys

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Thu Aug 16 21:18:06 GMT 2001

(Finally a chance to give back!)
Is that the same as the one for a TBI with external coil?
Part # 12048976
See http://www.aces.edu/~gparmer/efi/coil_intake.jpg for the diagram.

-greg

Greg Parmer                         Good judgment comes from experience,
Network Engineer                    and a lot of that comes from bad
Cooperative Extension &             judgment.
  College of Agriculture
Auburn University, AL               http://www.aces.edu/~gparmer/efi