Palm pilot and Re: misc notes

Allan Langford allanlangford at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 03:29:17 GMT 2001

Hiyas, Has anyone been doing anything on the palm pilot interface/rom
emulator I'm about to pick one up in a few days and already have the
soldering iron warmed up :)

-=-=-=-
Part II
-=-=-=-

Hey Grumpy!

If you use grumpy whats that leave for people to call me? "one eyed
opinonistic lurker" just dosent have the same ring to it! :D

Big thanks to all the DIY-WB peoples...

Allan