Netres availability

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Mon Aug 20 19:05:55 GMT 2001

At 07:33 AM 8/20/2001 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

    I'd surely try to get the System to run with an ESC Module with the 7747.
    There's other platforms with 4 Cyls that use an ESC. They are Dirt price
    at the Bone Yard. I would think there's bound to be a part that'll work for
    you. Without the ESC , the ECM sure can't figure out where to go with
    the spark advance, but you know that now.
    Len