why humid is better!

KasaRyan at aol.com KasaRyan at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 03:25:06 GMT 2001

Here's my whack on it.  The water vapor in the air is in a finely divided
liquid state, not a gas, so when you heat it, it goes thru a phase change
into steam.  The resulting increase in volume is larger than if you took the
same amount of combustion calories and put it into air, which is already
behaving according to gas laws.  More volume=more push on the pistons= go
faster!

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!  kasaryan at aol.com
139 Hoover CT                      Controls Engineer
Salina, KS  67401                  97 B12 / 93 chevy truck
phone  (785) 825 5831
I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!
http://hometown.aol.com/kasaryan
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/kasaryan">Ryan Hampl and his happenin'