7747-4cyl experiment

Eric S eric654321 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:58:48 GMT 2001

If you are looking for hacked 4 cylinder files, I am not sure which
fourcylinder you are talking about, as I am here in 'mid conversation' I
would try this website : www.geocities.com/jeremygonyou

He had a sunbird 4cyl turbo, he does eeprom editing and hacking, he may have
some info listed on his site for his Sunbird 4cyl.  Try there, and good
luck!