Comms problems

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 23 03:32:36 GMT 2001

     Most likely the 1740 needs the 92 BCM for the Data Stream to work .
     The rub will be that the 88 BCM code is no where kin to the 92 BCM,
      at least as far as the 88 car Config.
     I'm not so sure that the 92 BCM will be happy looking at the 88 Car parms,
     then ,  the built in diags in won't work . I could be wrong too.
     One of those things you'll need to test against is how the 92 BCM is wired
     so as to avoid possible problems.   I'm thinking cautious here Scott.
     Len