DIY-WB Parts Kit update

Rob MacMorran rmacmorran at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 18:44:26 GMT 2001

Can someone re-explain the purpose/use of this kit for
new list members like myself?
BTW, hello, I am just a guy in St. Louis, MO who has
too many hobbies and too little time.  I joined this
list because I have a general interest in fuel
injection systems and improving fuel economy (also on
supercarbs list (which is not just about carbs btw)),
but also because I am currently sticking a 95 Corvette
LT1 motor+transmission into a 1976 Datsun 280z for my
weekend fun car.  I will need to modify the ecm for
various things such as VATS and the fuel curve
(because I will be installing an ATI supercharger as
well.)
I plan to use the car as a test bed for some fuel
economy experiments including hydrogen boost and water
injection...