DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Aug 25 15:07:46 GMT 2001

     I believe your cautions here are well placed. Entering into
     WB territory could be stepping into a very large can of worms,
    depending upon what an individual is going to use the Diy-WB
    tool for. In the hands of experienced tuners , as a monitor,  is ,
    a basic need. Using this tool to interact directly with and modify
    a PCM's expected NB routines is another matter . These operations
    need to be carefully tested and developed, IMO.
    The age old theory vs practice is especially important in this scenario.
    Len