Turbo V8

Robert MacMorran rmacmorran at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 22:26:16 GMT 2001

I'm doing a supercharged '95 LT1.  It's a vette motor but I'm using a
computer/harness of of a 95 Camaro.  With bigger than stock injectors the GM
ECM should work just fine for what I want.  And with the availability of
LT1Edit and of course this list, I should be good to go.
I'm putting this in a 76 Datsun 280z.
- Rob