Turbo V8

Jeremy Gonyou jeremygonyou at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 17:56:12 GMT 2001

Well, alot slower than 2, but also alot more available
HP.  IIRC, and all else equal, the more turbos the
better for spool up because of less moment of inertia
(it's easier to spin 2 small wheels than 1 big one).

Once you get past the thought that this is just plain
crazy (oil routing, intake, intercooling), the idea
becomes intrigueing...  I once saw a straight 6 Jag
with three turbos.