[OT] Synthetic Tranny Fluid

Gary Heuston gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil
Tue Aug 28 21:56:39 GMT 2001

I know there has been some people saying this very thing, but I have my doubts
that all the oil is going to flow off the parts...as an example get two pieces
of sheet metal, stand them up against a wall, pour oil on both of them
(synthetic on one, dyno on the other) and leave it overnight...my guess is you
will find that it does not all drain off the sheet...I believe this has been
proven...
This is a hot topic of debate, and there are stories on both sides.

Gary
gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil