OFFLIST: Re: DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Scott Pearson mrcad472 at bigplanet.com
Wed Aug 29 00:00:35 GMT 2001

So what you're kinda hinting at here, would be a breakoff of the gm_ecm
list? Kinda have a few lurkers and those that "are worthy" are offered the
opportunity to join the other list? Anyone who tries to make a profit off of
the list or the works of the list doesn't get to advance. Hmm, that's
something to think about. It does seem that there are getting to be more and
more on the list that are attempting to commercialize off of it. Not a good
thing if more projects like the DIY-WB are to happen.

Scott