Turbo V8

Jon Fedock galadar at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 29 01:48:26 GMT 2001

I looked at that before my project. Unfortunately, I had Brake master
cylinder/lines, steering shaft, and strut towers in the way. Some of the
cast iron "headers" for street rods looked very promising, but would not
work. Also, where the headers dump "to" was the only place big enough for
the downpipe from the turbo - if that makes sense.
Jon
www.geocities.com/jonfedock