DIY WB on EEC list

John Voth jvoth at home.com
Wed Aug 29 19:31:52 GMT 2001

</lurk>

Concerning the protection of the WB technology, wouldn't it be suitable
for something like the GNU copyleft protection of software?

What I mean is that you could create a hardware license that would specify
everyone can freely use this but they can't make money off of this design
AND any modifications that they make would  HAVE to be shared and remain
under the "DYI-EFI Hardware License".

Here's a link to the explanation of the GNU licence:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html

Food for thought.

<lurk>

John