Turbo V8

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 19:23:54 GMT 2001

the 1 bar MAP fault codes and
install a 2 bar map.

   My car is MAF there is no Map. So how complicated would a translater be?? I have an Excellent GENERAL electronics knowledge. I can build small ciruits like Voltage Reg's and power supplies.

   How hard would it be to convert a Vette to a '749?? Remember I joined these EFI lists because this kind of thing is very new to me. I dont even have Dia-Com or equivelant yet. I do plan on tracking down the Corky book and the other one you reccomended. Is there any books on dis/reassembling and modifying code?? Can Dia-Com do this?? Sorry about being such a rooky. TIA
  Justin