DIY WB on EEC list

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Aug 29 23:07:00 GMT 2001

I don't think this is worth getting too stirred up
about.  We don't own the sensor, and the needed
technology to operate it is nothing unusual by
electronics standards.  There are 100 ways to
accomplish this and dodge any legal holds; I've
already designed several different boxes to try
different parts.

Without any incorporation and funding to take issues
to court, nothing can be enforced anyway.

Bruce Roe