DIY WB on EEC list

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Aug 29 22:53:26 GMT 2001

I disagree with that idea.  The gap between the "haves" and "have nots" has been
the whole of the focus of many members of this and the DIY list.  Let's not
forget that many of us are really "have nots" compared to the automotive
industry as a whole.  I think the boards should be available to all.

Just for something to think about, I'm going to say that I think DIY-WB sales
should be able to generate some revenue for the upkeep of the list and the
DIY-WB effort.  It should be non-profit all the way, of course, but able to
provide something for the guys who made the initial effort to provide a working
design and for the list owner and the various people who work to keep it running
and looking good.

I especially believe this is true if the WB kits and boards are going to
continue to be supplied to people who aren't even on this list.  No one should
have any complaints about providing a little return to the group that developed
this great tool.

Shannen