DIY WB on EEC list

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 30 02:05:25 GMT 2001

    Now , that shouldn't be that difficult , Gosh all the talent .
    Everyone needs to remember , locks are for honest people,
    Lock down the list , there will always be pirates on the cruse
    hunting free lunch.
    My Dad always told me ; Best way to keep a secret between
    2 people, Don't tell the other person. A device as cool as the
    Diy- WB , it's just a matter of time until it's everywhere.
    I'm getting to agree more and More with Bruce, about givers
    and takers. It'll be much worse if the Takers expect a Free
    Help Desk.
    Len