TPS Setting for 1989 L19 454 in 3500

Edward J. Malkiewicz krazyed at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 30 04:50:09 GMT 2001

I hooked my Turbolink up to a friends 1989 Chevy 454, and the
TPS seems to be WAY off on idle from what it is on my TR.
W.O.T. seems to be similar. Does anyone know the TPS setting
for this combination? Also, any suggestions for a bin to start with.
Only burning I have done to this point is for my TR. Before anyone
asks, I set the vehicle type to the L19 setting in TurboLink.

1989 3500, 454, auto, air, gear ratio unknown.

    Thanks,
        Ed

--

Every Day In Every Way,
I Love My Bandit More And More

Bandit 1200 10.64 @ 130
1987 GN 127,000 Miles 12.99 ET 105.69 MPH
1G4GJ1176HP440249
STOLEN FROM ME 02/15/2001
1987 Turbo T 35,000 miles
Stock Turbo, Injectors, and D/P