LT1 obd2 disassembly

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 30 15:15:29 GMT 2001

     Peter ,
     The T side dasmy is for '96 Hardware. The specific Calibration from which
     it came is in question. Forget what is contained on LT1 OBD1 bins when
     working with OBD2 to avoid confusion, and you're correct , it won't fit.
     Most Likely it lines up with a 16214399 PCM.[ 96 MY Only].
     An F body BCC example; 16229981 BSCY. In reality ONLY TH knows
     the correct answer.
     Len