commercial use

romans, mark romans at starstream.net
Thu Aug 30 15:25:05 GMT 2001

Hey Bruce et al...

It's a lot more complicated than that.
The problem (In my opinion) is what is known as
"Brand Marketing"
There are gear heads and designers and engineers and
marketing people who know what should be built.
It's "Brand Marketing MORON's and Bean Counters"
That are the problem.
Have you ever been to
http://autoextremist.com/index.shtml
This guy is AWESOME!
Check out this.
http://autoextremist.com/page2.shtml#Rant2
He also has all of his prev "Rants" archived.
Check out.
http://www.autoextremist.com/archives/010808/index.shtml

I couldn't say it better myself.
>From what I understand Peter M. DeLorenzo's father was a GM Vice President