Searchable Archives

Darrell N. darrelln at datalog.ab.ca
Fri Aug 31 03:23:13 GMT 2001

Hey all:

Am I the only one who's noticed that the entire list archives is now
searchable by thread and date?  Or am I the only fool who missed the
big announcement?

If this is all Steve R.'s work, Way to Go, Stevie.  Somebody buy that
man a beer.  Hell, I'd ship him one by FEDEX, but it'd be warm and
stale by the time he got it.  If anybody else deserves credit, thank you
too!

Who needs internet porn when you can search the GMECM Archives...

regards
darrell n