LT1 obd2 disassembly

Jason Haines jhaines15 at home.com
Thu Aug 30 23:51:15 GMT 2001

That disassembly seems to be from a 1997 LT1 so it has to be an F-body
(Camaro or Firebird - they used the same files in 1997). I think the correct
PCM part number for the 1997 LT1 F-body is 16242921. You can tell that the
file is from a 1997 because the ID byte is 73 (it would be a 55 or 54 if it
was a 1996). The other half of the calibration should have an ID byte value
of 74.

Jason