Fwd: HELP?!?!? Fuel Injector Spraying allover....

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Aug 31 21:37:22 GMT 2001

>   Little metal circle near the plug. HuH ?
       Maybe you are referring to the injector BODY ?
       If it leaks at the injector Body , You need a new Injector.
       Just in case , Remove the leakers in question and verify
       that the Oring is the correct part for your application.
       Verify that there's no leftovers in rail / Intake counterbore ,
       if a Oring has been chafed .
       Providing theres no damage [ if so replace] Lubricate the
       Orings with Vaseline and reassemble. You need to gently turn
       the injector body back and forth while applying down pressure
       on the rail. Take your time aligning all the injectors on intake
       bores , before applying brute force. Nuff Said, Go to work.
       Len