sealing an ECM ?

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Aug 31 22:05:17 GMT 2001

     Locktite offers a sealant for the purpose of sealing the PCB, I'm not
     so sure it's meant to dunk a case tho. Fomoco BTW uses gobs of
     Lithium  / Dielectric grease in their connectors, throughout the vehicle
     on the wire harness connectors.
     I can't say If the Plasticoat Material you've got at hand is go or no go.
     Len