Need recommendations on tools.

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Thu Jan 4 02:18:01 GMT 2001

You need tools to bolt on EFI parts, so I guess this is sort of EFI related...

Snap-On FAR72B 3/8 air ratchet.   Expensive, but you'll never use anything
else after using one of these.  $300 new, got one for $75 on Ebay last year.
Ignersoll/Rand 600ft/lb 1/2 impact gun.  Nothin' stops it.  Had a cheapie
1/2 impact explode in my hand about 2 years ago, NOT a nice experience.
$10 taiwan whizz-wheel for exhaust and sheetmetal cuts
$10 taiwan right angle die grinder for Scotchbright gasket remover.
$30 taiwan sheet metal nibbler is handy too.

- Bob Valentine
- bob at tecmark.com
I was promised a Diacom for X-mas, but haven't seen it yet...