700r4 Trans

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 04:20:35 GMT 2001

If you want to know all there is to know about the GM overdrive, call
Bowtie overdrives (www.700r4.com),  they have the phone number on their
site (free if i am not mistaken).  they do 1000 tranny's a year.  think
about that, of only 4 choices (& most of them 700R's & 200R's), they must
be doing something right.  they will take you from womb to tomb, or just
fix you up.

Bob Wooten

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net