distributor wiring question

Diane Stowe DianeS at speakeasy.org
Sat Jan 6 19:07:15 GMT 2001

Hello, another beginner question if you don't mind.
I have the 'big' distributor with coil in the cap, and I'm going to use this
in my tpi setup. it came with the tpi setup.

this was a maf system that I'm having converted to map.
I'm getting a new wiring harness made, etc.

the short cabling coming out of the distributor is really distressed, it's
all chopped up and spliced and in bad shape, I don't know what happened to
it. Does anyone sell replacement cabling for the distributor ? the number on
the distributor is 1103679  5k 8 .

thanks a lot, Diane