Holley 4.3 Manifolds

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jan 10 19:36:56 GMT 2001

I lost all respect for Holley when the tech support can only read back to
you what their written manuals say.   They have no useful info., as far as
I'm concerned.   I could imagine a Tech support line for Taco Bell having as
much good info., for like what to do with a cracked shell taco.
   Rating TBs by injector size, and calling it CFM, is just silly in my
book.
Bruce

> Yesterday I noticed that Holley now offers a TBI intake manifold for the
GM