Lockers. . .

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Jan 10 21:40:47 GMT 2001

I've put a copy of the Lockers package on incoming: Lockers0.zip

This is an early release. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to
on the analysis software. It is a completely useable package though.
Down the road there will be some updates to the analysis software.

There is enough info to build it and use it. As it is now, graphs
can be done in Excel.

For anyone still scratching your head, this is a data collection system
for the '747 ecm. It is applicable to the C3 series with additional
upgrades to the analysis software.

To start out, see intro.txt & readme.txt from the zip file.

BobR.