1 bbl TBIs for a GM 6 cylinder

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Thu Jan 11 12:10:04 GMT 2001

Try using the new $5D definition that can be used in 1227165 ecu map with a
map sensor.
We use this combo downunder on 4 6 and 8 cylinders no problems and it also
supports TBI and PFI.

If you have problems I can send some wiring diagrams and original 6 cyl
calibrations.

If thats the old 170 - 250 ford 6 that you have we used to machine the
integral manifold for twin carbs/TBI and block off the centre hole.
We had an update to that motor here that was crossflow and alloy headed .
This engine can be made to grab some serious horsepower with a few mods
(hows does 700 hp high seven second 1/4's sound from the destroked 250.)

Daniel Collins
bossute at one.net.au