easiest programming software

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Fri Jan 12 18:12:34 GMT 2001

IMHO - No matter what program you go with your going to still need to learn
what happens when you change say something.  No matter how user friendly the
program is you still will have to do some trial and error at first ie
learning process.  I have seen Tunercat and it looks rather user friendly.
Personally I use WinBin since it is free if I take the time to do the ecu
file.  I rather do the work than pay someone else.  To each his own though.

Dan