Good place to buy injectors?

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Fri Jan 12 18:23:10 GMT 2001

Finally called lindertech about some matching injectors for my crossfire
project, but he doesn't have any.
He can recondition mine, but I have to find some first.
The yards I have called around here won't sell just injectors, or so far
even the TBI's. They pull the engines as a unit an want to sell it that way.
I've don't mind the TBI, but refuse to buy a whole engine just to get the
injectors :-)
Anyhoo, anyone know of a good place to find some or at least what I should
expect price wise if I can find a yard that will let them go?
At this point since the original ones are different front to rear, If I
could find another set of X-fire ones I'd have 2 matching (although not all
the same) sets.

Thanks,

Kevin R