Knock Sensor light?

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Fri Jan 12 20:43:35 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: Knock Sensor light?

> Please remember thou, not all detonation is caught with acoustic K/S.
> You still have to read the plugs
> Bruce
>

>   http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/projects/projectspage.html

I tried to pick up parts for this project today..  I did really good except
for the L1 LED.  It does not list a voltage so I had to pick one..  (The
Radio Shack SKU was too old..)

I choose a 12V LED.  Will that work?  Sorry I'm not really good with the
voltages and I'm not sure how the timer effects that.  I assume that I did
the right thing..???  I wasn't sure if the voltage coming through was 5V or
12V.

Thanks!

Rex