canister purge on 747

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 3 05:50:38 GMT 2001

Yes, I would really like if you could send me the bin & wiring connection
for the canister purge or if you have the complete diagram, would even
better. Send me that offlist please.   I guess it's automatic bin, but it
should still be fine,  but if anyone has a 747 manual 5.0 ecu and bin (
apart from the arpc ) it would really be nice.

thanks for the help.
Math B
fireb76 at videotron.ca