MPI 3.8L S/C code

Nick Pavloski npavlo at prodigy.net
Sat Jan 13 23:09:31 GMT 2001

does anybody have a bin for that prom?  has anybody completed an ecu for
that too?

im using the dos promeditor, is there something "easier" that i canuse?

i have a 3.4L DOHC 5-speed also, and i have a partial .ECU for an
automatic code AYSZ, and its usless to me because i have a stick car.. i
would scan my own (AYCD) but my cars in Florida and im in New Hampshire

any help would be appreciated..

im new at this so PLEASE bear with me.. yell at me if im bothersome =)

Thanks

NickP