MEFI pinout request

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Mon Jan 15 14:56:14 GMT 2001

This was posted in early December.  HTH

  -----Original Message-----
  From: John Martin [mailto:gm.man at gte.net]
  Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 9:55 PM
  To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
  Subject: MEFI

  For those interested in the MEFI Ramjet 350 the EFI service manual
  (#12486611) is worth while reading. Its basically a gm 6E3 for the Ramjet,
  not much on mechanical specifics, but has a wiring diagram and system
  operation section. A unique controller. For any GM gear head, it's good
  reading.
  I enjoyed it, to bad the controller is ~$500. Has some nice options.

  John

  gm.man at gte.net