LT1 plenum update

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Jan 18 02:37:10 GMT 2001

I think, as earlier posts implied, a big part of the advantage of changing
to a large box is that the radius of the turns (the turn the air has to
take) is increased as the runners are distanced from the center of the TB.
Simply adding volume may get you 10% of the advantage.

What if someone fabricated a few mandrel bent 2" tubes to insert into the
upper plenum of a TPI to smooth the air in the turns? even If it did nothing
I bet they would sell as many as the TB airfoils!