O2 Voltage "gauge"?

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 13:33:02 GMT 2001

In a message dated 1/17/01 7:44:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, OneSS2NV at aol.com
writes:

> Hello all,
>    I've seen air/fuel ratio monitors in the Summit catalog that work off O2
> sensor readings.  Does anyone make just a voltage display to monitor the O2
> volts, or can I make one somehow?  Suggestions, anyone?

Those meters are only as accurate as the stock O2 sensor, Which leaves much
to be desired.  What you'd benefit from would be a WB O2 that monitors actual
AF ratio and/or an EGT meter so you could monitor exhaust temps. I heard
about a WB O2 project, but dont know enuf to build one. maybe the guy(s)
responsible will chime in once back from his outing.
Jim (FA) Testa                                 Type86 on buick.fiendish.net
ASE Cert Master Tech                                 jtesta1966 at aol.com
L1 Adv Engine Performance                     http://www.turbojim.com