7747 hiway spk/fuel mode

den Broeder, Ernst edenbroe at cisco.com
Mon Jan 22 14:34:45 GMT 2001

I've been playing with the hiway747 patch, and I'm not 100% sure if my
calibration is actually even entering this fuel mode.  Is the O2 sensor
value going towards ~100mV the only indication that the ECM has gone into
lean cruise or will the 'learn control enabled' bit in the ALDL stream
change accordingly as well from enabled to disabled?

Are the values at 0xD54A the only factors used to determine whether the ESC
test is done or not?   And will I see the knock counts increase on my ALDL
scanner when this test is done?

Thanks,
Ernst