265 Hemi EFI conv. -- was Re: (no subject)

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Wed Jan 24 00:19:56 GMT 2001

Wes, (Ross),

Stuart used the Kalmaker hardware and software - there have been a few
developments since then that make the DIY approach more do-able. Certainly
would be good to see Stuart's manifold though - if you get some GIFs from
him (I don't think he's on the list any more) then It would be good to post
them to /incoming too.

Peter

Wes Branchflower wrote:

> thanks.. will do.
>
> >From: "Ross Myers" <ponty at axis.jeack.com.au>
> >
> >I'm pretty sure an ex? list member 'Stuart Bunning' did this same
> >conversion, 808 onto 265 Hemi. Maybe go back through the archives and
> >search
> >for his name in both DIY-EFI and GM-ECM.

[snip]