265 injectoin. sourcing cheap parts

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Wed Jan 24 10:53:02 GMT 2001

Wes the 808 code will run dis or dizzy since the module does all the work
for dis with the ecu controlling the timing..

If you get the hemi dizzy that is a magnetic pickup and lock up the dizzy
advance and vacuum then use the camira ignition module  and your ignition is
finished.
Make up a plenuim box manifold welded onto the base of a old alloy manifold
,and weld/machine injector bosses and use a throttle body of the Falcon or
V8 holden.
If you are not into fabrication use a holley manifold with the speed
technology throttle body for a carby look (costs more though)
That leaves you with the fun part wiring it up and recalibrating the ecu to
get it to run 99%.

Start with VN code as we have hacked it more so far.

Daniel Collins