Multec Injector Data.......

Kevin Crain kevin at warpten.com
Thu Jan 25 01:13:35 GMT 2001

I contacted MPSI after he indicated he wasn't going to do anything.  They
also declared the warranty void because it was discontinued...offered to
fix it for $160 if I recall correctly.  It was probably the same one you're
thinking about, $95.

The facts are I gave Jim $95 for a new scantool with a 2 year warranty, it
died after a year, the manufacturer wouldn't honor the warranty, and Jim
said it was not his problem.  Draw your own conclusion.  Flame me off-list
if necessary, my CSH is made of Nomex baby!

-Kevin