Re-compiling code

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Thu Jan 25 07:10:23 GMT 2001

Shannen, which disassembly are you using? I ask because I wrote
both a disassembler and an assembler, and I use these two tools
to do just the things you are playing with.

If you have a good disassembly then you can just add code and
reassemble. If it's "an almost" disassembly (and, you may recall
that I fixed BUA so it would reassemble correctly) then it may
take a lot of work to get a "correct disassembly".

Good to see you're playing with code. I'm playing with a wrench...

PG.