Multec Injector Data.......

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 26 03:52:14 GMT 2001

Yes, they have my full faith, and confidence.
I'm just one of the guys that have more troubles, then some of the other
guys.
They know to shot straight with me.   I truely know the Dr.s, and they know
me, so there's none of the mind games, or tip toeing around.   It's not idle
fact about how good the transplant program is at UofW.   They are good.
Matter of fact I did see the dept head, and he was fully up to speed with
all my current treatments, meds, etc.., considering they did 389 patients,
last year,  I'd say I'm being *followed* real well.
Bruce

From: "Programmer" <nwester at eidnet.org>