Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Fri Jan 26 14:10:59 GMT 2001

Yeah, we know.  Methinks this one if going to be around for a while.

What do you suppose that means, "The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated
and polite with Snowhite"?  I know this is supposed to have sexual
overtones, so they're "educated in the ways of the female" or something?
And come on, being polite is no way to get some.. They need to reach back
like a pimp and slap the ho!

Has anyone tried opening the attachment?  Obviously some of you have, or
we's stop getting this message :)  Do you at least get some porn with your
virus?

As for me, I read my e-mail with Pine, so it would be much too much effort
to save the file to my home directory, ftp it to my PC, unzip it, execute
it, etc.. I have to get my jollies (and viruses) elsewhere.