Crooked Dealer?

Jeremy Gonyou jgonyou at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:32:53 GMT 2001

>Maybe a good experiment to prove to them (and yourself) that the ECM is
>not responsible for the ignition would be to remove the ECM entirely and
>crank it over on go-juice?

Good ideas, but I'm sick of reasoning with these guys.  I'll give them one
more chance to make right, then I'm gonna do my best to smear their
reputation like cheap lipstick over an hooker's ugly face.

>Just curious, if this is a theft repair, wouldn't the complete repair be
>covered by your insurance, even if the ECM of fuel pump or whatever is
>bad?  Let 'em replace whatever they want!

The thought occured to me, but what insurance adjuster is gonna associate a
fuel pump with an attempted theft?  Remember, these are cheap bastards we
are talking about.

I don't know who else here is from Michigan, but the name is
Dreisbach Motors
spread the word...

Jeremy